Anti – Corruption
For anti- corruption, National helpline should be made to combat corruption and that should address the problems of common citizens within 72 hours.
Crimes in Hospitals and Schools should be stopped, violence against students in schools and crime against patients in hospitals like charging bribery from patients to get a ward in a short span of time, so we need to combat corruption in schools and hospitals both.
We need to make stringent Laws for the culprits as our Indian Judiciary system is still sluggish, broken and weak. Indian Judiciary, which is the most powerful judiciary in the world, is under severe strain. Faith of people in the quality, integrity and efficiency of governmental institutions stands seriously eroded. Judiciary is the only constitutional hope that a person can look to for help when his/her human rights are jeopardized. It is needless to say that for realization of human rights, vibrant democratic machinery with rule of law is essential.
For anti-nationalist people and for terrorism strict laws should be made, capital punishment should be given in a week , it should not take much time more than a week. Maximum time to decide for their punishment should be six months or one year only.
We all are sons and daughters of Bharat Mata so no discrimination on the basis of race, religion and castes and place of birth should be there. We all have a dream to contribute something for the welfare of our nation so now the time has come to contribute that part and that can be happen only when together all of us will fulfill the dreams of our nation who wish to see India as a developed country . As if we all have a desire to change something for the welfare of our nation then that can be changed efficiently and effectively as nothing is impossible in this world.
Britishers ruled India for 200 years on the basis of race, caste, religion, caste and place of birth and the same is now done by the politicians and ruling party of our country. It has been 69 years since we achieved our independence through hard labor and centuries of struggle but still we are fighting for the real freedom which we have not achieved since ages.
Anti – Narcotics
We also want to make India an alcohol free country because Binge drinking and continued alcohol use in large amounts are associated with many health problems, including:
- Unintentional injuries such as car crash, falls, burns, drowning
- Intentional injuries such as firearm injuries, sexual assault, domestic violence
- Increased on-the-job injuries and loss of productivity
- Increased family problems, broken relationships
- Alcohol poisoning
- High blood pressure, stroke, and other heart-related diseases
- Liver disease
- Nerve damage
- Sexual problems
- Vitamin B1 deficiency, which can lead to a disorder characterized by amnesia, apathy and disorientation
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach walls)
- Cancer of the mouth and throat
Senior Citizen Rights
To develop a sense of belongingness for senior citizens and to generate respect for senior citizens in every human being’s heart.
To make our India a better country, we need to eradicate poverty by controlling population, making awareness of education for women so that there can be a birth control and proper family planning is being done.
To make our India a better country, we need to eradicate poverty by controlling population, making awareness of education and to provide better employment opportunities to everybody.
To make our citizens aware,save a girl child campaign in India should be started on a national level to end the gender- selective abortion of female fetuses, which has skewed the population towards a significant under-representation of girls in some Indian states.
To aware all the men in our society to respect a woman like their own sister, daughter and mother as they do for their family members.
To make our citizens aware,save a girl child campaign in India should be started on a national level to end the gender- selective abortion of female fetuses, which has skewed the population.
To implement substantial measures to improve the condition of poor farmers in the rural areas, which will not only remove the poverty but also will create more employment opportunities in the agricultural sectors.
- To work to spread Nationalism & message of Communal Harmony.
- To work for women empowerment to protect their social rights in the society & to help them to protect their self-respect.
- To organize coaching classes for poor students to help them to face the competitive exams and vocational education classes to make them self-dependent.
- To give volunteer services & co-operations to other NGOs.
- To fight against corruption & to take steps to improve the system from its roots.